Where are Kim & Anna?

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Guest Blog - Susannah Dushaj nee Farmer went with Dushaj purely for the J on the end


On the town with Susannah for her birthday

Hello
After a night out with Kim and Anna last night I feel it is only fair to share the "EXTRA" information I gleaned after a couple of glasses of grape juice....
There were clues..
and I understand that there are readers of this blog that have an interest in forensics; so really you should be ashamed of yourselves for glossing over such an overt invitation.
The secret life of Kim and Anna on tour is a world that as yet, only myself and my husband have been priviledged enough to enter...
but believe me it is life changing, and any opportunity to view glimpses of this exclusive and sometimes surreal world should grasped firmly with both hands - or then maybe when you see the photos - maybe not two hands...umm I will let you decide the number of hands that can be used safely for yourselves.
Cast your minds back to ... "The interpretive dance" Yes Kim and Anna dancing with wild abandon in the deserted sand dunes of Kangaroo Island - now in the accompanying blog the more obsevant of you will have noticed the words "You should have seen the Grand Finale". How many people questioned this ? How many people added a comment ? Did anyone ask to SEE the Grand Finale ???? No one no one and no. Now I have been more careful in my choice of adjectives in the last paragraph than some may have realised (but then I've SEEN the photos and believe me there are a whole series DON'T be fobbed off with just one) but I would like you to take wild,abandon and deserted and decide for yourselves which of the following words or group of words fits the series most appropriately... fully clothed,exhibitionism,indecent exposure,NAKED.nice sensible girls enjoying scenery.UMMM now the exciting news is that Kim and Anna have given Franco and I a rock solid undertaking that should there be enough comments requesting details of the Grand Finale that they will publish at least one of the photos to this very BLOG !! So it's up to you seize the day don't let this opportunity pass you by !!! DEMAND to see them - Disappointment is not an option. Well thats it from me...there's probably more... but thats all I have time for TTFN Susannah

3 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,

controversial, but exciting. your guest blogger was on fire and i liked the use of "fobbed". i am going to put that one into my new aussie repertoire, which is already bursting with gems like quokka and eskie. be patient i am still workshopping some of these words before i can really use them to full effect.

obviously i am a little on the jealous side of things as far as my girlfriend running naked through the desert in another continent, but i'm trying real hard to be cool about it. i figure that as long as it was under the guise of "interpretive dancing" i see nothing wrong with it. i know what anna is willing to do for her art and that's a big part of her charm.

fred

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see I managed to provoke some comments BUT Fred there is a small caveat you may have to have a subsection in your Aussie repetoire as fobbed is in fact very much English - pommy if you will - but all part of the battle to educate Australians in the mother tongue that I fight on a daily basis. Also I think you may be in a priviledged position wrt the photos so obviously I can forgive your not demanding to see them but anyone else out there (and Paul that includes you) COME ON !!

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand I demand I demand! I believe that it was as early as "The Return Trip" portion of our adventure that I was requesting more pics. I think they were of our heroines screaming at the top of their lungs whilst zipping--if you will--across the treetops on a wire. something, I might add, not covered in most health plans.
give us the dirt! I want naked interpretive dancing! (so I can compare it to my own, of course.)
best always,
bberusch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home