Where are Kim & Anna?

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cairns to New Zealand


IMG_1630
Originally uploaded by Anna Stancioff.
Here we are on our way to Christchurch, New Zealand. Sometime you should ask us about the tiny butler.

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I would love to see the movie u took on tag line. And, what about the tiny butler? It was geat talking to u yesterday!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I would love to see the movie u took on tag line. And, what about the tiny butler? It was geat talking to u yesterday!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double comment!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double comment!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know about the tiny butler too. Or perhaps, its unsuitable for print??
K's papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home